Comforting through Scripture
He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry [them] in his bosom, [and] shall gently lead those that are with young. – Isaiah 40:11 KJV
Our Father... a Shepherd to His Flock
For many of you who have small children., we have such a wonderful example of parenthood through our Father. The best part is that this is obtainable. Not that we never make mistakes, but we can take each step one at a time as He gently leads us. Images and instructions for parenting are sprinkled throughout the Bible. Images of a father, mother, and even of children both foolish and wise. Wherever you are at He will gently lead you as you gently lead your little ones. My heart goes out to the amazing moms. I’ve seen as they patiently teach and guide. Even if you are not a mom comfort can still be found as the Lord teaches you right where you are at.
- Instant Download – No waiting, no shipping cost, no problem
- Unique design for a fresh look with this beautiful verse
- The entire verse is included to keep as much context as possible.
- Formatted for perfect sizing – no guess work as long as you know how to use your printer. Unfortunately, I can’t help you with that 🙂
- Uses standard frame sizes – no hunting for a custom frame
As a Christian you have the wonderful opportunity to glorify God in your home. You may choose to adorn your wall with various forms of decor featuring scriptures or well known images. This printable is a simple design with a powerful reminder. With the calming colors it won’t take up too much ink in your printer, but the words are all you really need! When my friend first told me about this verse she shared how it helped her. Therefore, I wanted to recreate that same sense of peace and comfort through this design Check out this comforting bible verse.