Images of Wilderness
A Psalm of David, when he was in the wilderness of Judah. O God, thou [art] my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is; – Psalm 63:1 KJV
The art and instruction for the church
- Instant Download- Therefore, no waiting, no shipping cost, no problem
- Hand drawn design for a fresh look with this beautiful verse
- The entire verse is included to keep as much context as possible.
- Formatted for perfect sizing – no guess work as long as you know how to use your printer. Unfortunately, I can’t help you with that 🙂
- Uses standard frame sizes – no hunting for a custom frame
The verse art was inspired by the wilderness of Israel in the desert, but occasionally you will stumble on an oasis such as En Gedi. Pretty doesn’t even begin to describe the caves, waterfalls, and terrain. The colors are vivid, therefore I chose similar colors to reflect in this downloadable inspiration. When you look at this on your wall I hope you can close your eyes and picture yourself in David’s place. Don’t wait for the enemy to take hold. Lean on God, seek Him early, and trust! Click to see more inspirational bible verses.